Feel more confident ageing with non-surgical treatments
- People, be it, men or women, always want to look younger than their age. It is a human tendency and a secret desire to stay ageless. Ageing is a natural phenomenon and is an inevitable life process. As mentioned before, men and women are equally conscious about ageing; women express it loud and act, and men do ponder over it.
- Whether it is greying of hair or casual observation of wrinkles on your skin; people tend to fret to discover that ageing has set in. Worry not! Non-surgical/ noninvasive cosmetic treatments are here to let you age gracefully and of course, with confidence.
- Maybe you are planning a Small Wedding with just your close family and friends and just want to look your best, Whatever your reasons, we have a solution that can help you achieve the results you want.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound or HIFU has seen the surge in its popularity for being a non-surgical treatment option for skin tightening and lifting. As the ageing accelerates and starts showing its signs like wrinkles on the face and loss of elasticity, HIFU can be used as a good cosmetic treatment option for facial rejuvenation, tightening and lifting.
- A state of an art technique, it treats sagging skin as ultrasound reaches the underlying structural layers of the skin and the superficial set of muscles. Eventually, the ultrasound prompts the system to produce collagen and elastin fibre to ensure skin firming and proper elasticity. Over a period of time, HIFU has emerged as a safe non-surgical procedure to treat wrinkles on the face and laxity of skin with primary focus areas for desired results being cheeks, the perioral area around the mouth and the jawline.
Cryolipolysis/ Fat Freezing
- Cryolipolysis or Fat Freezing is again a noninvasive/ non-surgical cosmetic treatment that gives you desired body stats and looks through body contouring. It involves cold treatment of body fat cells that freeze them making them inactive and body mechanism flushes them out naturally.
- It is more of a localized treatment option that allows you to get rid of excess fat from those body areas that remain unaffected in spite of being within an ideal BMI range. Commonly targeted areas for Cryolipolysis/ Fat Freezing are thighs, hips, belly fat, arms, chin etc. With this technique, you can get rid of that stubborn fat that always stays around. With fat cells leaving your body post-treatment; you can maintain a healthy fat composition of your body along with a well-toned and cool sculpted body.
- Cryolipolysis or Fat Freezing is a suitable noninvasive surgical treatment option as you need not stay back at the treatment centre. You will be treated by a team of expert professionals and you can walk out as a normal person once the treatment is done. So basically no need for any medical care as required in the case of a surgical treatment procedure.
So next time you observe ageing signs; do not fret. Think of the above stated safe non-surgical treatment options; sign up for the treatment and walk out with confidence with great looks. And just remember, it is worth spending time and money on your well-being. If ageing is inevitable, why not age gracefully?