Mini FaceLift Cost the UK
A mini facelift is a surgical procedure to tighten up the face and reduce sagging skin. Over time, the collagen and hyaluronic acid present in the skin breaks up, causing the skin to sag. A facelift is a very effective way to reverse the effects of ageing on the skin.
What Does The Procedure Involve?
A full facelift rejuvenates the entire face. A mini facelift focuses on rejuvenating the central section of the face. The effects of age and exposure to the sun affect the mid-face most, causing sagging skins and jowls. The mini facelift procedure repositions the sagging tissues, to enhance the lost volume. It tightens the skin in the mid-face, jawline, and upper neck, or from the lower eyelid to the upper lip. Find out more on about us click here!
How The Procedure Will Work
A mini facelift, also known as thread lift, takes place under local anaesthetic.
- First, the cosmetic surgeon creates small incisions at the hairline and the ears.
- A special instrument loosens the skin at the cheek area.
- The surgeon places biocompatible medical-grade threads under the skin
- The surgeon injects Botox and hyaluronic acid to the skin if required. The injection of Botox and other dermal fillers fill out the skin and give it a plump look. Hyaluronic acid re-hydrate and rejuvenate the skin
- The surgeon finally threads the skin, to tighten it and the cheeks and jowls.
A mini facelift is painless and has no major post-procedural restrictions. The patient only has to keep a pressure dressing on the area for about two weeks.
Costs for Mini Facelift in the UK
A standard facelift costs about £10,000 in the UK . A mini facelift costs far less. It costs anywhere between 1,500 and £5,500 to form a mini facelift surgery in the UK.
The costs include :
- pre-surgery consultations,
- the cost for the actual surgery, and
- any post-operative care required.
The exact procedure and costs vary depending on the specific condition of the face and skin. For instance, the cost varies depending on the number of threads required. Using Botox as an add-on adds £300 or more to the base cost.
The cost also varies depending on the:
- skills of the specialist
- Location of the clinic
- The exact type of procedure required.
Most providers offer several options, such as full and one-stitch facelifts , and more. Discuss the procedure with the provider up-front, and get a customised quote.
Always opt for a reputable and experienced provider. The process involves making incisions to your face. As such, never compromise on quality for saving a few pounds. Also, consider the experience of the surgeon and before-after photos of previous patients. Check out on how to prepare for this treatment!
Mini facelift cost in the UK is comparable with costs in other countries. Performing the procedure outside the UK increases the risks manifold.
A mini facelift delivers firmed-up facial contours, a crisper jawline, and a youthful silhouette. These effects last for anywhere between five and seven years, depending on the lifestyle.